Recently made redundant or facing redundancy?
You could be entitled to up to £1500 of ReAct funding to help you improve your skills and return to work. If you need to retrain and gain new skills to help you find a new job, the programme could give you the opportunity to enrol on Vocational Training Courses, up to a value of £1500.
You are eligible if you:
- have been made redundant in the last three months, are currently unemployed and have not been in continuous employment for six weeks or more since being made redundant
- are currently under notice of redundancy
- have not undertaken any publicly funded training since being made redundant, including the work-based learning suite of programmes
The ReAct funding programme also offers a prospective employer a grant for employing you and further grants towards on-the-job training, once you have started work.
In order to ensure that this training provides the best possible chance of finding new employment, you will need to have you training needs assessed by Careers Wales.
Contact Careers Wales 0800 028 4844
**ReAct Redundancy Scheme is a programme of funding for training provided by the Welsh Government
Workways+ helping to get people back into work
Workways+ can assist your business by:
- providing free recruitment service for employers and potential employees
- helping to make recruitment easier
- provide suitable candidates for vacancies
- assist with work trials and taster days
- prepare potential candidates with suitable training
In addition, Workways+ also supports participants aged over 25, be economically inactive / long term unemployed and have a complex barrier to work (i.e. low or no skills, a work limiting health condition, care or childcare responsibilities, from a jobless household, are from a BME (Black Minority Ethnic) group, or aged over 54).
If you know of anyone who could benefit from our support or any employer who is looking to employ please give us a call on 01545 574193 or visit www.workways.wales