- Look carefully through the brochure at the courses available and make your choice
- If you cannot find what you are looking for or you are not sure of your requirements please ring or call in at your local community education centre for further guidance and information
- To ensure a place on the course of your choice, complete both sides of the enrolment form – make sure you sign the form and all sections of the form must be completed to ensure registration. Send it as soon as possible with a cheque (Payable to Ceredigion County Council) to cover your course and an initial accreditation with a list of your choices to the address below
- No class will start unless it has the required minimum number of students
- Enrol early to avoid disappointment
A term and an initial accreditation fee is payable on enrolment.
The concessionary fee is payable by over 60’s in receipt of state pension, registered unemployed, disabled, students under 19, those on income support or job seekers allowance (income based).
Dysgu Bro now has several ways for you to pay your course fees.
* We collect and use your personal information so that we can administer and provide you with Adult and Community Learning courses:
* The learning programme you are about to enrol on is funded either directly by the Welsh Government or part funded via the European Social Fund (ESF) (through the Welsh Government).