Dysgu Bro now has several ways for you to pay your course fees:
Any cheques for Dysgu Bro courses should be made payable to: Ceredigion County Council
Once you have reserved your course place and been given your booking reference number, ring the CLIC centre on 01545 570881, who are able to process payments by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo and Visa Delta).
In order to pay by debit or credit card yourself using the online payment system via the internet - you MUST first reserve your course place. Once you have done this you will be given a booking reference number which will allow you to pay online. The payment system is accessed on the website www.ceredigion.gov.uk.
Once you have entered the site select “Online Payments”.
- press the button “Online Payments”
- click “Miscellaneous Payments”
- click Dysgu Bro
- from the drop-down menu select “Course fees”
- fill in your name, address and payment amount
- In the Payment Reference box type the number you will have been provided with on confirmation of your enrolment
If you experience any difficulties paying online, please ring staff at the Llanbadarn office 01970 633540 during normal office hours (Monday to Friday)
Llanbadarn Office, Aberystwyth – 01970 633540 is the only centre open all year.