Dysgu Bro now has several ways for you to pay your course fees:
Debit or Credit Card
You can pay for your course with any of the following types of credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo and Visa Delta). Once you have the amount payable contact CLIC on 01545 570881 and say you are paying for a Dysgu Bro course.
In order to pay by debit or credit card yourself using the online payment system via the internet – you MUST first reserve your course place. Once you have done this you will be given a booking reference number which will allow you to pay online. The payment system is accessed on the Online Payments page from the Ceredigion County Council website.
- press the button “Online Payments”
- click “Miscellaneous Payments”
- click Dysgu Bro
- from the drop-down menu select “Course fees”
- fill in your name, address and payment amount
- In the Payment Reference box type the number you will have been provided with on confirmation of your enrolment
If you experience any difficulties paying online, please ring staff at the Llanbadarn office 01970 633540 during normal office hours (Monday to Friday)
Llanbadarn Office, Aberystwyth – 01970 633540 is the only centre open all year.